Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, October 15, 2007

This Week at Casa Nelson

We've got one busy week ahead of us. Here are some of the things we are going to do.

Monday: I dyed my hair brown. Chocolate Cherry to be exact. I'm pretty much loving it but realize that it might be time to start doing my eyebrows. I never have. They are a little out of control.

I spent most of the morning at the store. We got groceries and I checked out the kitchen and bath sale at Menard's. Looks like we're buying a bathtub tonight!

Caleb's therapist comes this afternoon.

Missionaries over for dinner. We're having Garlic Chicken Stir Fry.

Off to Menard's to spend a load of cash.

Tuesday: Morning playdate with Mary and Leslie. I don't know where we're going yet.

Book group at night. We are discussing Twilight. I'm making Virgin Strawberry Margaritas to drink. Yum.

I'm going to make either a pot roast or taco soup for dinner.

Wednesday: Piano lessons in the afternoon.

Pumpkin Patch with Caleb's class from 4-6pm.

Enrichment craft night activity from 6:30pm-9pm.

Knitting Group at B&N from 7-9 (if I finish all the crafts I want at Enrichment I'm going to head over to knit).

Thursday: This is probably my easiest day. Nothing going on for me but Carl has scouts in the evening.

Friday: Nothing planned yet for me. Carl is going on a scout campout so he won't be around.

Saturday: Carl should be home around noon. Fashion Show for Project Lincoln starts at 2pm with a 1:30pm call time for me and Wendy. I have to reschedule my Stamp Camp.

Knitting Group from 3-5pm.

There is no school next week so I'm going to have to come up with some spectacular activities to keep us occupied.

9 comments:

  1. Oh man! I wish that I could come over on Tuesday so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! We're going pumpkin patching on Wednesday too. Spooky? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:27 PM

    I now pronounce it to be official Hair Dye Week. I'm dyeing mine tomorrow, and I think I'm going red. I don't just mean auburn, like I colored my hair back in grad school -- I'm going to try real, true red. Then I'll figure out what a mistake it is for a person with olive skin to have red hair, and I can dye it again next week (but that will be after official Hair Dye Week is over, so it hardly counts).

    Enjoy your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Twilight right now, actually listening to it. I was excited it was at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel---can you come to book group? We're meeting at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where's the pic of the hair????? I'm sure its great! Gotta love color in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyebrows are easy. I can show you the basics sometime. You don't necessarily have to get them plucked - either by someone else or yourself. But I would have to look at you in person to know what you need to do. And the thing with eyebrows - doing them right can be as dramatic as putting on makeup - they can do a lot for your face. If you want, ask me about it next time I see you and I can do a quick 2 min. consult...if you want.

    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could come to book group, but Alan's gone:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tana-I'm pretty sure I need to get them plucked (or waxed or threaded or whatever). I've got some sprouting up where no eyebrow should be. Next time I see you you can help me out!

    ReplyDelete