Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday


Last week my habit was to finish things before I started anything new. In my Talk About Tuesday post I showed what has been involved in designing a hand knit top. Well, I finished it! Here are the pictures as proof. We still have a fashion show to get through next week. We're going to pair it with that same black shirt underneath and some black pants.

I haven't finished all that I had hoped this week but I did stick with my not starting anything new. That was rough. But, I'm certainly seeing progress on the things I need to finish soon.

This week I am going to continue working on this habit. Here are some more things I need to finish:

1. Test knitting. I'm so close to finishing the 1st out of 3 items.
2. Getting the kids' clothes organized for the colder weather and evaluating what exactly I need to buy to round out their wardrobe.
3. Sam's birthday present (a Hufflepuff scarf).
4. Stamp Camp projects.

11 comments:

  1. Wowsers, that top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 AM

    Hey, that is a lot like my goal this week!! Nice top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed. I can't even complete a knitted leper bandage! Good luck with being a finisher....that's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goal! Sometimes I don't finish things I sta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! I like the habit of not starting a new project before finishing the last.

    Oh & harper family's comment made me laugh. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute Christy! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:44 PM

    That's a really pretty top you designed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Way to be a finisher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow- very nice! Way to finish something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy imressivo! I am constantly impressed by your mad knitting skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:04 PM

    i love the top! someday when i have more time i'm going to learn how to knit! hope you are having a SMART week and that you've been able to make progress on your projects

    ReplyDelete