Because I haven't uploaded the pictures I want for my post today, I thought I'd do this in the meantime. I'll get the other post up sometime after Carl gets home.
Get your iPod and hit shuffle. List the first ten songs (no matter how embarrassing). Link back to Melessa's blog. Easy peasy.
1. Angel- Aerosmith
2. Rapper's Delight (medley)- The Sugar Hill Gang and Ellen Dow (from The Wedding Singer)
3. Our Boat is Rocking on the Sea- The Wiggles
4. Wimoweh (The Lion Sleeps Tonight)- Laurie Berkner
5. One Last Kiss- Jesse Pearson (from Bye Bye Birdie)
6. On The Table- A.C. Newman
7. Hungry Like the Wolf- Duran Duran
8. Boogie Shoes- K.C. and the Sunshine Band
9. Ring Ring- MIKA
10. Figure It Out- Maroon 5
I just used my main music folder to do this one. I guess that would explain why some of Caleb's music popped up. Although The Wiggles and Laurie Berkner are some of my favorites for kids, I don't usually listen to them unless I have to.