Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, October 26, 2007

Perspective

The kids are sick and so am I. The good news= I'm not as sick as I could be. I can still function.

The garage door broke this morning. The good news= I didn't have to go anywhere anyway so I was here for the repairman. Carl also has a good job so we can pay for these kinds of events without adding more to our debt.

The house is a pit. The good news= We have a house.

4 comments:

  1. I like your attitude! Keep thinking positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:24 AM

    I hope it goes away quickly. Your sense of humor is a valuable quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My house is a pit right now too.

    ReplyDelete