Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, October 22, 2007

Music Monday

Here we go again. Melessa is my new Music Monday guru.

1. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree- KT Tunstall
2. Regresa a Mi- Il Divo
3. Borderline- Madonna
4. Big Girl (You are Beautiful)- MIKA
5. Somebody's Me- Enrique Iglesias
6. Tangled- Maroon 5
7. Te Aviso, Te Anuncio- Shakira
8. You Can Do It- No Doubt
9. It's My Life- Dr. Alban
10. I'll Do Anything- Jason Mraz

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of Enrique Inglesias -- I think he did a duet with Willy Nelson 15 - 20 years ago! Oh, I have heard of Madonna. (Isn't she the one that made wearing just a bra fashionable?
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha--that was Enrique's dad, Julio. They sang To All the Girls I've Loved Before.


    And I don't know if just wearing a bra was ever fashionable...but, yep, that would be Madonna.

    ReplyDelete