Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

I'm still working on finishing things but this week my SMART habit is all about starting new projects.

Craft fair season is about to kick into high gear and while I've only committed myself to one so far, I need to replenish my stock. Not only that, starting November 15th I'll be able to sell my creations using Stampin' Up! products online. They have updated their angel policy and it goes into effect on that date. I'd love to have my etsy shop ready to go.

So, this week I'll be starting the habit of setting "work" hours. My plan is to work at least 1 hour a day. Ideally, I'd like to spend at least 10 hours this week but with it being Fall Break I don't anticipate getting a lot of extra time during the hours when kids are awake.

FYI: If you don't keep up with my blog except for on SHS, you might have missed my latest news on my sweater design! You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. Hold on, wait a minute. Craft fairs are starting? Isn't that a summer thing?

    I got my major prize in the mail today! Thanks for the BHG party favor. Woohoo! I won, I won, I won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craft fairs are all year round but the biggest ones are usually just before Christmas.

    I was glad when you won. Sorry it wasn't a more exciting prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding? I need new pillows with my new bedding so that Serta coupon will come in handy and we're already using the batteries.

    Plus, it was all so pretty and pink! And I won it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete