Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

Last week my SMART habit was to work every day. Frankly, this didn't happen. With the kids out of school and sick the stuff I would normally do in the daytime had to get pushed back to when they were in bed so that took away most of my work time. I did get some things done. I finished the projects for today's Stamp Club.

2-4-6-8 Box

Triangle Tri-fold card

(inside)

Baroque motifs card

This week I'm going to continue to work on the same habit. Not only do I anticipate having my etsy store open on November 15th, I signed myself up for a Women Business Owners Network On Display show. That's Nov 13th. I need to work whether I want to or not!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Cherish card, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the triangle card. Those colors are great. You're a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Good for you, Christy. You definitely have what it takes to run your own small business. That must be satisfying to you.

    ReplyDelete