Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, October 05, 2007

I {heart} swap


Just when I needed it, my swap partner (I didn't get her blog address but I'd love the link!) sent me a delightful package! We {heart} a lot of the same things! The person that gets the package I send will find some similar things! I got a mixed cd, a bracelet (that I am finding very fabulous!), the book The Tale of Despereaux (which is actually on my long list of books to read), some post it notes, circle cards (these look really neat!), and a sheet of grocery checklists--magnetic--that I have actually been wanting to buy every time I've seen them at Target. Now I have some! Thank you so much! Nothing like a fun package to make your day!

I have about 15 minutes left before Caleb gets off the bus. Hoping for a better day today.

2 comments:

  1. sorry I don't have a blog. But I am glad everything made it okay. Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great package! Let me know if you like the book. I hope your day was happy and easy.

    ReplyDelete