Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, October 12, 2007

Finito, Etc...

Finito

The sweater is finished. I finished it yesterday and turned it into the shop this morning. Feels good.

Etc..

1. Are you playing Monopoly at McDonald's? Can I have the codes off of your game pieces so I can play the online game? If I win anything I promise I'll share. Email me! Speaking of winning, I'll draw winners for my goody bag giveaway Monday morning and post them then. You still have time to leave a comment. You're not willing to pass up free batteries, salad, and kleenex are you?

2. I went to Lowe's this morning to look at bathtubs. Why are they all hanging off the wall? I don't want to buy a bathtub without sitting in it first. Is it just me?

3. Tomorrow we are going to the Omaha Zoo. It is also the Road Show. Carl is going to be Thomas Edison singing, "I Light Up Your Life". I'll give a full report over the weekend.

4. My kids always sleep exactly 12 hours. I tried to trick them last night by having them go to bed at 6:45pm instead of 7:00pm. Silly me. Eva came upstairs this morning with the remote in her hand telling me to "Push! Button!". Caleb is always friendly and very talkative first thing in the morning. He said, "Good morning, MOM!" and then talked about how he was going to be good today.

5. Have you guys seen the show on VH1 called America's Most Smartest Model? I think it just started. In my quest to finish my knitting I've been finding all sorts of interesting shows. This one deserved a mention. Ben Stein is on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment