Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fashion Rocks.

We had our one person fashion show on Saturday. Here are the best shots.


I'm going to have a test knitting opportunity for someone in the next few weeks. I'm writing the pattern for the still to be named sweater in multiple sizes and I'd just like someone (besides myself) to follow the pattern and see if it makes sense and make some notes. I'd provide the yarn and you would get to keep the top when you're finished. All I ask it that you make a different size than the one I already made (36" bust). I would need it finished by Dec 31st. It is actually a pretty quick knit. Leave a comment if you might be interested in doing this.

Speaking of test knitting, I've finished up two of the three projects I have in the works. This one used cotton chenille and I'm not sorry that I'm done with this project. There was nothing wrong with the pattern...just that darn yarn. Not my favorite. The next project used a really soft wool so I'm looking forward to working on that one.


School is on Fall Break for the week. I'm trying to keep the kids as occupied as possible. We made playdough and we've been doing a lot of disco dancing. I'm really going to need that vacation in November!

4 comments:

  1. Man, that second picture is FIERCE! Look out America's next top model! (could I stick my hip out a little further??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you to WORK it! Way to take direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try my hand at it. The size I have in mind is a 34 - is that too close?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Beautiful!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete