Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday


It's time for another SMART Habit Saturday! Last week I worked on communicating more with my husband. It helped. We didn't get to go on a date like we had hoped but we had plenty of alone time and lots of things to discuss.

This week I'm going to work on finishing some things I've started. I've started going through the kids clothes to get them ready for cooler weather. I'd like to finish that. I really need to finish my Project Lincoln sweater. I only have the short sleeves left. I need to finish my projects for my Stamp Camp I'm having later this month. I need to refrain from STARTING new things until I have these things accomplished. That's my habit for this week. Finish what I've started.

The end.

One blog post finished.

6 comments:

  1. That's a good one. I really like this smart habit thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great things to work on, good luck with it :)

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:42 PM

    I really need to work on that one, too. Happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too stuggle with finishing what I *OH LOOK a butterfly!* . . . what was I saying? Oh yeah, it's hard to just get one thing done at a time for me because I always think I have to multitask, EVERYTHING. Good luck with this habit this week - think I might try it soon too! *runs off to follow the butterfly*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find if I don't finish a project it's because I get stuck at some point and don't know how to fix it. Sometimes leaving it alone for a while helps me sort out the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:03 PM

    oh - i have so many unfinished projects around the house! and it always affects me more than i think. not starting anything new is probably a good idea. good luck this week and glad to hear that you had more quality time with your hubby :o)

    ReplyDelete