Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Swiper NO Swiping


Eva loves her Dora backpack. As you can see, she wears it even when she has no clothes on. It is filled with her favorite toys (mainly Little People). Her latest favorite toy is also in the picture. Carl brought me back a souvenir from Hollywood. It is an Oscar for Best Sweetheart. He also brought me back some MAC lipstick (color: Retro). I won't let Eva play with that, though!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! A couple of years ago my sister-in-law dressed her two girls up as Dora and Backpack for Halloween. She found the costumes on ebay, I think.

    Isn't it funny what random stuff turns out to make the best toys?

    ReplyDelete