Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Do you want to know who won the subscription to Everyday Food?


KERRY!!!!

Congrats, my friend. I know you will enjoy it. In fact, I think my random number generator was picking up my vibes because out of all the people that entered I think you will enjoy it the most. I have your address so all you have to do now is just wait for the first issue to arrive (they say 6-8 weeks).

Did you all stay up to ring in the new year? We did. After the kids went to bed we primed my new bathroom vanity. We were going to paint it last night, too but it was so dang cold that the primer wasn't drying all the way. I haven't been down in the garage yet this morning but Carl said it was ready for me to paint. I guess that's what I'll be doing this morning. I thought we may be able to get our bathroom floor done today but now our goal has been lowered to just getting the vanity installed. We can work on the floor little by little over the next week or so. I can't wait until I have some 'after' pictures to show!

We also watched the movie About Schmidt. We got it on our DVR when it was on tv a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea it takes place mostly in Nebraska. It was fun to see all the places we've been before. Carl liked the movie but I thought it was kind of stupid. At least I didn't feel like I was wasting my time because I got a lot of knitting done.

RESOLUTIONS for 2008:

I don't think I'm going to make any this year. Instead of a resolution, I have more of a theme for 2008.

Keep it up, only BETTER!



6 comments:

  1. Wa-hooooo! That is the best thing to wake up the New Year to! We had a rough night with the kids, and I am feeling awful junky, but then I see this, and I am a new woman! Almost. Anyway...thanks for choosing me, random generator...I promise to love and cherish my prize with all my little cooking might.Yipp-i-dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that commenting for nothing! :-0

    Congrats to Kerry. I don't have time to read another magazine, but I just like to WIN. I'm glad it's going to someone who will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always a winner, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kerry! And congratulations Christy for getting to 1,000, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Kerry! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Kerry! I wanted to win, but only because I like to win things. I know you'll love it the most. I hope you post on your blog about the most interesting recipes.

    Congrats on 1,000 posts, Christy. I can only dream of the day. You're my blog hero.

    ReplyDelete