Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Solitary Hour

I have one hour to myself. I dropped the kids off at a sitter's house so I could just get a few minutes of solitude...and take out all the trash without worrying that someone was getting bruised and bloodied in the two minutes I was outside. Caleb would normally be at school but I had to pick him up early to go to a dr's appointment. Freaky side note: As soon as we got there we went to hang up our coats. Caleb said, "That's Gabriel's!". Gabriel is a kid from Caleb's school. I thought, Gabriel must have an orange coat. When it was time for Caleb to go in for his appointment---guess who was coming out? Yep, Gabriel. What are the odds?

Is it Saturday yet?

*My nighttime medicine worked a little bit. I still was up in the middle of the night but when I could sleep---it was good. Not a lot of waking up every hour or so.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for sleep! And what a fun coincidence that Gabriel was there.

    ReplyDelete