Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rise and Shine!

While Carl is camping with the scouts this weekend, I'm here to fend for myself. Eva wouldn't sleep unless it was in my bed. Even then, she would toss and turn and every hour or so talk in her sleep. Most of the time she said stuff like, "No! It's MINE!". At 4:10am, Caleb decided he wanted to come upstairs. For 90 minutes we tried to all fall back asleep. It wasn't happening. I thought about calling Carl to tell him good morning but he's freezing in a tent somewhere so I figure we're about even.

I'm sleeping in tomorrow---no matter what! I'm not getting up until at least 7am!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I remember those days all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete