Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 17, 2008

TeePee

Yesterday afternoon I called Carl at work because we were on our last roll of toilet paper. I asked him to go get some from the store before he came home. He got a 20 roll pack of some good stuff. I'm so proud of him! He has finally recognized that you shouldn't skimp on toilet paper. The scratchy stuff just won't do!

Last night I cleaned the bathroom.

I found a 12 roll pack hiding underneath some laundry.

I guess we'll be good to go for a while.

4 comments:

  1. That totally sounds like something we would do.

    Of course, I've also been known to assume we still had some because I didn't pull it out and realize when it was too late that it had been used. It's a good thing we have baby wipes in the house for emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, toilet paper is something I always have PLENTY of. I buy it in the huge 20 packs and have about 5-6 of those in my basement. I figure it's a necessity in my emergency preparedness. I would have to have a natural disaster or something else and have no toilet paper. I figure it's worth stocking up on. You can NEVER have too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found TPBP!!! (toilet paper bonus pack) tee hee

    ReplyDelete