Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Discovering Musicovery

Musicovery is a site where you can listen to streaming music on your computer. That in itself isn't anything too novel. But do other sites let you listen to music according to your mood? I had so much fun navigating through this site and finding new favorites.

I haven't registered yet but I might so I can keep track of my favorites and have something to listen to while I'm reading blogs.

Did I mention you can narrow down your genres and decades?

This morning I'm most feeling like listening to energetic with a touch of dark.

Beware: not responsible for your time lost by navigating this site!

4 comments:

  1. Didja have to remind me?

    I Stumbled on this site quite quite a while ago, and my husband and I would turn it on while we were cooking. Haven't done that in a while. I think I may do it today though. It really is a fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - This is VERY cool, Christy! Thanks for the hook up - listening at work right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thanks for featuring it in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can also check out last.FM and Pandora, they are services that do the same thing and have other features.

    ReplyDelete