Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, January 25, 2008

Tea for One

I've been wanting a teapot for about a year now. I look at them all the time online and when I go to Target. I haven't purchased one because I haven't found "it" yet. I don't know what it will be when I find it. Another reason I haven't purchased one is because Carl doesn't really want one. He's not a big tea drinker and prefers to microwave. So, I'm starting to narrow my focus to tea for one teapots.
I found this set while searching online today. Not bad. The price is right. But, it isn't the one.


This one I liked, too. Still...not the one.

Someday I'll find the perfect one for me! The one teapot to rule them all!

7 comments:

  1. I would recommend picking one up on one of your trips. Then not only would it be functional but when you looked at it you would have a fond memory.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have bought one in Spain. Alas, I didn't drink much tea back then. I'm sooooo much more sophisticated now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:22 PM

    I got Larry one for Christmas at a restaurant supply. It's like they use in oriental restaurants. But I doubt that it would be THE one. If I see one that might be IT, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to the GameOLove post? It was on my reader, but not on the blog any more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany--I missed the deadline for the payperpost so I figured I didn't need to keep it on my blog if I wasn't getting paid for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:57 PM

    I think you should get one that's short and stout.

    ReplyDelete