Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Project 365 (366)

Project 365 is something I signed up for a couple of weeks ago. Basically, the premise is that you take a picture a day for a year. Instead of posting them every day, I decided to dedicate my Sunday posts to this project and listing the pictures I took during the previous week.


01/01/08

Eva helping with the bathroom renovation.

01/02/08


We are the dinosaurs marching, marching! Photo styling courtesy of Caleb.

01/03/08

A little unorganized chaos. Styling courtesy of me! The pile on top are the curtains I bought to go in front of my washer/dryer in the bathroom. They are waiting to be ironed and for Carl to install the rod. The rest is just my craft room mess that I haven't been able to be bothered with for the past month or so.

01/04/08

Caleb and Eva having their snack at the Ager indoor play center.

01/05/08

Indoor camping in our family room.

01/06/08
I resurrected my Lizard Ridge afghan this weekend and made another 2 squares.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dinosaurs! Laurie B rocks! My kids love that song... and it made me smile to read that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:45 PM

    I LOVE seeing your pictures. Carl amazes me with his remodeling projects. And I look forward to seeing your afghan when it's done. Keep on snapping those shots, especially of the 2 family stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dinosaur set up! Caleb did a super job. Keep on photo taking!

    ReplyDelete