Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bathroom Antics

Here are the kids playing in our old bathroom vanity. It is out of our bathroom and now our new one has taken its place. We still need to do another coat of paint on the new one but decided we better do it in the house since it took all day yesterday to dry--even with a space heater blaring on it! I'm so glad it is in there. I'm looking forward to buying some baskets to go underneath and I've already got some bins to reorganize the linen closet. Before Saturday I have to go buy the new mirror and lights. It is going to be SWEET!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Cute picture! It's so funny how little kids love big boxes and play "forts."

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are having a TON of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete