Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Human Touch Massage Chairs

Many of you know I am a connoisseur of massage chairs. I am a big fan of getting massages and believe they contribute to my well being. When I saw the chance at Payperpost to blog about Massage Chairs, I took the opportunity.

Their chairs give you a choice of automatic programs or you can use the remote to customize the kind of massage you like. The chairs mimic the techniques of professional massage therapists; kneading (my personal favorite), rolling, compression, and percussion. They even have ottomans with a foot massager. My favorite would have to be the iJoy-300. If I spend $60 a year getting pedicures, how long would it take for me to pay off having my own chair?

1 comment: