Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What I Would Be Doing...

If I wasn't so busy using Eva's naptime to make up cards and nugget boxes, I would be able to share this with you and let you know about my immense excitement about this upcoming movie. I've been so busy making cards that I don't know when I'll be able to find the time to watch this trailer 5 times and write this blog post.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen that one before, it's much better than the other trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/harrypotterandtheorderofthephoenix/

    Too bad it won't be out by Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Doesn't he look quite the young man!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Harry, too! Isn't it funny to think that our kids will think it's weird that we didn't have Harry Potter when we were growing up? I'm excited and sad that the last book will be out this summer. I've already saved my shekels and pre-ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i'm sooo excited for this movie! i can't wait! i should pre order the book too!

    ReplyDelete