Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 12, 2007

More PRIZES!

I'm getting super excited about the prizes that are getting donated for my end of the month extravaganza. I'm so excited that I can't wait until the end of the month. It's going to start soon!

I really want to spread the word about Autism Awareness this month. For you to be eligible for any drawing for the rest of the month, you need to do at least one of these things.

1. Write a blog post about autism, link to me, and let me know about it. This will earn you 5 entries into the drawing.

2. Encourage your readers to comment on my blog. If they let me know where they came from, they get an entry and so will the person that referred them.

3. Share something autism related in the comments and you'll get an entry. This can include a link to an article you read or a new store that gives proceeds to autism related charities or whatever. There is no limit to how many times you do this as long as the information is unique each time and hasn't been shared by someone else already.

4. If an item you shared (from #3) makes into one of my daily blog posts, you'll earn an extra 3 entries.

5. If you donated to an autism related charity this month, let me know and you'll get 5 entries. This includes donating through my side banner (or someone else's), sponsoring somebody for an Autism Walk, giving an extra few bucks at Toys 'R Us, and items you've purchased through my little fundraiser. So, if you bought some cards...you get some entries! I obviously have no way of verifying this (other than the purchases through me personally) so please be honest. If you've donated a prize for this contest, you also receive 5 entries.

You can contact me through the comments or email me directly at:
sra_nelson AT yahoo DOT com

Sound simple enough? We'll start accumulating entries starting now and we'll have a drawing for a prize on Monday. If you don't win, all of your entries will rollover to the next drawing. I will limit it to one prize per person, though. So, once you win--that's it!

The first prize is: A $25 Gift Certificate to Stampin' Up! (redeemable through me only)


p.s. I'm going to be living it up at the Jason Mraz concert tonight! Happy Birthday to me!

7 comments:

  1. Love to help, but my little herd are Spring break which translates to only a few free nano seconds here and there, dotted around.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Hey. Saffista and Samantha from Lafayette are one and the same so please do add me to the email list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I love it! I love your prize too (and that cute Caleb) so I have some work on autism to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy,

    As your up-up line I'd like to donate something to your drawing. I'll be going through my craft room soon and I'll let you know what I can donate to your drawing. (Just remind me so I don't forget, I've got a lot going on right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in, check out my blog! Not that you don't already...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've donated in your sidebar, I also donated to another charity. BTW--Wouldn't it be funny if I won a prize from myself. Tee-Hee. Anyway, I'll let you know what I'm donating and then if you just let me know who wins and their snail mail I will mail it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:53 PM

    What a wonderful way to spread the news! I have two sons with autism (one is PDD, the other is Asperger's).

    I donated to Autism Speaks by purchasing the Love Ya to Pieces stamp set that Gina K designed.

    I also have been holding various stamp events this month around town (doing a stamped photo wallet) and was able to raise about $1100 for two local programs that service autistic children.

    I'm so pleased that so many people seem to be doing things lately. Thank you for your part.

    Sharon Rogers

    ReplyDelete