Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Generosity

I've been amazed at the generosity of all of you. But, you know what? I shouldn't be. I have amazing friends and family and now you've gone and proven it again!



The open house was a huge success. This is what I put together. I'm trying to come up with a good (and cheap) way to display my cards for the craft fair on May 11th. I've been swarming in filling outside orders and having people drop in today was a lot of fun. I have $80 ready to deposit into my sidebar banner. I will continue the fundraiser through Monday but all of these items will be available after that and what would have been donated to Autism Speaks will be donated to the "Caleb's therapy" fund.

I made a new item that just happens to be part of the prize for today. It's this really cool card holder that contains eight matching cards. The cards are all different (some thank you, friend, miss you, etc...) but matchy enough for this to be a really cool set. You know you want to get one for your mom for Mother's Day, right? You can get one for $15 (colors may vary and you can specify what type of cards you want inside--like all birthday, thank you, etc...).

Speaking of Mother's Day, mine won the drawing today (it wasn't rigged or anything!). Congrats, Mom! You will get this lovely card set in the mail and your choice of home decor items donated by Janet (Carl's mom). It is such the family affair today.

And now, I will go and spend time with my lovely family here. It's a gorgeous day and I'm totally rockin' my flip flops.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Congrats, Darla. I'm glad you won today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 PM

    Yeah for me! THANKS to all for your donations! Christy I am so proud of your efforts to raise money for such a good cause.
    Caleb is fortunate in so many ways and having great parents is at the top of the list!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Christy, you are an inspiration. Your cards look great!

    ReplyDelete