Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bed Bugs

I wish I was asleep right now. I stayed up late last night (close to midnight--late for me!) to work on some cards thinking that I would be able to sleep in until the kids woke up this morning. Caleb woke up at 5am. He didn't go back to sleep. Eva woke up at 6am but I put her back to sleep with the promise of more milk. I have Caleb downstairs watching Curious George (his latest favorite movie) and I tried to get some sleep. It's not working. I have a feeling we're all going to be cranky later this afternoon and it isn't going to be pretty. Carl will be back tomorrow. He's going straight to church from the airport.

I have posted some of the items I have available for my fundraiser on my other blog, Sticks and Stamps. I will be adding new items daily.

There is still time to enter the drawing for the Arbonne sea salt scrub.

Thanks to Audra, I know to set my DVR. Tomorrow night on Nickelodeon, they are doing a 30 minute special on autism that is geared toward kids. It's on at 8:30/7:30central and then they are replaying it again around 11pm. Chances are, your children know someone with autism. This should be an informative show for them to watch with you.

Happy Saturday! Zzzzzz.

6 comments:

  1. I cringed when I saw the title of your post. I was scared that you were going to say you found bed bugs. I don't know if you already knew this, but when we moved into our house, turned out there were bed bugs here. It took several months to get them out once we discovered them. It was a whole nightmare. We later found out that they were here with the previous owners. You brought all those memories flooding back. I hope you don't get them ever! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when the kids wake up earlier than usual, usually on Saturday or Sunday in our experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should set up some kind of network for all those mums who are awake at unlikely times of the night!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad we don't have bed bugs, too! The sister missionaries got them about 6 months ago. They showed me their legs and it was pretty gross. I told them that suffering is part of the mission and to get over it (in a nice way, of course!). ;) I told them to call the mission home and get new mattresses. They did and their problems were solved. Luckily they hadn't traveled to any other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that show on Nick advertised in my People mag that I got yesterday. I'm planning on DVRing it too! I hope your chillins are asleep right now and you are too! (happy napping!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is it that kids always wake up earlier on the weekends? Josh was up at 6am today. (About an hour and a half earlier than normal.) They must have special in-born sensors to know the only days that mom and dad have to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete