Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, April 30, 2007

The End...Or is it?

What a month it has been. I spent most of it hyper focused on the world of autism with a little bit of birthday fun thrown in the mix. I'm grateful for all the support I received for my fundraiser and also just the emotional support that was given to me through your comments.

*MUCH APPRECIATED!*

As of the writing of this post we are only $70 away from my goal of $300. If we don't reach $300 by the end of the day, that's okay. I'm amazed at what we were able to accomplish because truthfully, I would have been over the moon just to raise $100 and we definitely surpassed that! Don't let this keep you from donating if you've been waiting! By all means, do it!

I'm doing one last drawing and it is for another one of these:

The winner is Anne! Anne, contact me via email with your mailing address and I'll get this sent out to you. I've got so much mailing to do...I've set a goal for Wednesday to mail out what is left of the orders and also Gigi's prize (I've moved the sweater to where I see it everyday and can feel shame and guilt for not finishing it sooner).

So, we've come to the end of this exciting month and I'm going to try and take a break from blogging about autism for a while. What will I blog about tomorrow? Who knows. See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Christy,
    Don't stress about the sweater. We will be happy to see it whenever it atrrives! You've been busy with a worthwhile cause and we can certainly wait. Good for you doing such a great thing and being such an amazing mom! Caleb and Eva are lucky kids.
    ~Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey -- I won! Sweet! I went out of town for a few days and good things happened in my absence. I can't wait to see your beautiful cards up close -- I'm sure I will learn a lot about paper crafting from your techniques.

    Thanks so much! Your autism awareness month campaign has been great.

    ReplyDelete