Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Come Back Later!

Check back tonight for the drawing and the grand total from my Open House.

One funny story--especially for Carl's family (although I think you all might find it amusing).

One night last week Carl watched one of his Macgyver DVDs with Eva. Now she can't get enough. She wakes up in the morning and runs straight over to where we keep the DVDs and she points and says "Gyver!". She carries around the DVD jacket with her and talks about Gyver. If I give her a choice between anything else and Macgyver...GYVER it is!

Nature vs. Nurture is at work everyday in our household. Let's chalk one up for nurture!

6 comments:

  1. McGyver was the first TV series DVD I got from my Netflix. David loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Maybe she will learn a few skills, and be able to get you out of a jam someday!There's nothing a roll of ducttape can' do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's how I learned that tin foil and chewed gun can make a bomb :-)

    The knitting pod cards came and they are beautiful! Just in time for knit Mother's Day presents!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha-glad you like them. Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Go Eva! What a good little chip off the ole block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya baby! I love mcGyver! I used to watch it all the time- he was so smart and cute!

    ReplyDelete