Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, April 30, 2007

ANNOYED!!!!

Tomorrow we have the final election for mayor here in the fine city of Lincoln, Nebraska. I had pretty much made up my mind who I was going to vote for and then today my decision was confirmed.

I got SIX phone calls today (4 canned, 2 from people that could barely read what they were supposed to say) from one candidate (CB) telling me about how horrible the other candidate (KS) is for running a negative campaign. I don't watch commercials so I truly didn't know whether or not either of them had run a negative campaign. Now I know but I could care less. Anybody that is going to disrupt my day like this has got to go down. Policies schmolicies. He's not getting my vote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment