Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We're Over Halfway!!!

Have you noticed the tally on my donation banner going up up up? It's amazing. Thanks to all of you! But, I'm holding on to all of the proceeds from my Open House until after Saturday. If I were to add those in today we'd be at $180. Unbelievable.

The Autism Family Network is having a craft fair on May 11th. So, I'm trying to make as much as possible for this Saturday and then know that I can take what is left and have time to remake the best sellers for that event. The booth proceeds for that event go directly to the Autism Family Network. I'm donating 20% of my proceeds (after I get back my inital booth fee) to AFN at this event. I'll be sure to let the locals here know the time and place when it gets closer. There are going to be a lot of vendors there and it is for a good cause!

This crafting and autism awareness month has been taking over my life these past few weeks. I'm sure I'll have other things to write about soon.

Don't forget about the contest! The entries keep rolling in but I'm sure we can do more! Spread the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment