Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, April 23, 2007

Nick News

Did you watch it? I was so very impressed with the Nick News show. I found it really informative and I can see how kids watching this could get a lot from the information. Did you see Matt the pianist? While Caleb has some clear musical ability, it isn't in the savant category...at least not yet. He does still continue to amaze me with his ability. He is starting to play Fur Elise now. He has the right hand perfect. He still needs to learn to play the correct notes with his left hand but he does have the rhythm and basic tonality down. It's amazing.

I'm still recovering from my long single parent weekend. I was SO GLAD to see Carl show up to church yesterday. I missed him a lot...and not just because he wasn't around to help me with the kids. We spent all afternoon just chilling tomorrow. This explains why I never came back to the computer to finish my post from yesterday.

I have a lot of work to do this week getting ready for my Open House on Saturday. Check out my sticks and stamps blog to see what is available!

Plus, there are still drawings to be done! I will do the next drawing on Wednesday for some Stampin' Up products including some punches (donated by Heather).

3 comments:

  1. I watched it last night too, and thought it was well done. I'm going to have Madison and Molly watch it too.
    Just from what I've seen Caleb do with the piano, I think you underestimate him. 4 year olds just don't do that.

    I'm glad you've recovered well. I will miss it on Saturday (I have to work and then they moved the Auxillary training to the afternoon so I'll be there. . .but maybe I'll stop by after that and see what goodies you have left)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably do underestimate Caleb as far as his piano playing is concerned. He plays by ear better than I can and I took lessons for years and years and even taught piano myself! My little Mozart should be writing concertos soon. He'll probably play the piano on Saturday for anyone that wants to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:29 PM

    Wish I could be there, especially for an impromptu concert!

    ReplyDelete