Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kiss and Say BOO!

Caleb's favorite game to play lately is a little something he made up called "Kiss and Say Boo!" Basically, we do just that. Caleb will kiss me and then he wants me to say "BOO!" to scare him. The louder I say it the better. He just laughs wildly and falls to the ground. Then he says, "You scared me, mommy!". Sometimes he likes to say boo and after he says it he'll ask me, "Did I scare you?". Eva is getting in on the game now and anytime she gets kisses she growls, "BOO!" (she has a very low voice). Then she says,"Scare?". It's all pretty cute. Sometimes to switch things up when Caleb asks to play "Kiss and Say Boo!" I let him kiss me and then I sing, "CebĂș!" (from the VeggieTales Song of the CebĂș) and then we sing the song. Fun stuff.

Speaking of fun stuff, I drew a winner for the latest prize. The prize is a 1/4" circle punch and a double punch circle from Stampin' UP! and a packet of scrapbooking materials. This was all graciously donated by Heather. And, the winner is JULIE! Email me your contact info, Julie and I'll get it to Heather so she can send you the goods.

I'll do the next drawing on Saturday. Here's how to enter. So far there are over 140 entries divided by just over 20 people. Not bad.

I've got some new things up at Sticks and Stamps. Check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    This is a cute story. I appreciate all such mental pictures of how the kids are growing up and developing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 AM

    That's what memories are made of!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Your kids are too cute! Wow! I'm a winner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable. Kids are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute story! My kids love veggie tales too, the silly songs are great! But now you got it in my head!

    ReplyDelete