Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, June 22, 2007

Too Good To Be True?

The good behavior didn't last. They are still doing better than normal so for that I'm grateful.

Here is some news that is pretty darn awesome...

EVA POOPS IN POTTY!

I missed it because I was at the class but Carl filled me in as soon as I called during a break. I'm so proud! This is the first time ANY of my kids has pooped in the potty in all the years of their existence. I hope she can keep it up.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! That is exciting news. I'm so happy for you guys. That's encouraging isn't it? Go Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Eva! And yay for the Mom and Dad who worked with her, that's hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot!
    hey did you get the forums to work on the dishragtag?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!

    Hey Christy, have you heard "Bendita Tu Luz" by Mana? My sister whose husband is Colombian, introduced the song to me when she visited. I only have a very vague idea of what the whole song means, but the video (we watched it on YouTube) was soo sweet! Just wondered if you had heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kayli- I haven't heard that song yet. I do have a couple of their albums. I'll go check it out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pigbook- Are you Britt? The forums aren't quite open yet. All we can do now is edit our profile and I can change our group name. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete