Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's Potty Time...Again.

Now that school is out, I'm going to spend the next few days in the bathroom. Eva is ready to be potty trained (probably more so than Caleb) so I'm just going to work on both of them at once.

I've prepared by:

stocking up on laundry detergent
buying a spot scrubber for the carpet
having the washer empty so I can fill it with underwear
buying lots of snacks
getting the travel dvd player to set up next to the potty


Good thing I have my spa party tonight. I'm going to need it.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! It sounds like you are prepared. I really hate potty training, but it is so worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I'm wishing the best of success for you. Good thinking to keep the washing machine empty for the soiled underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good luck! I got a wild hair this morning and tried to put underwear on the boys and after eight pairs of wet pants in less than an hour I gave up. I think I need to follow your lead and get more prepared. Hope it all goes well. If you got any tips for boys, I would love to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DVD player next to the potty.. .genius!!

    "push it out, shove it out, way out!!"

    I'll be cheering for you (I mean THEM!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:58 PM

    My prayers are with you! I hope it works faster than average. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete