Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Showing Off

I didn't see the kids much yesterday because I was at my class in Omaha and then picking up their Grandma Nelson at the airport. We got home in time for dinner and then Carl left for his duties at church (for those that care--he is getting released this Sunday from being Ward Mission Leader--FINALLY!). Anyway, that left Janet and I to keep the kids occupied until bedtime.

THEY WERE SO GOOD!

They played so well together. Caleb built with blocks and drew on his board. Eva built with blocks and drew on the board. They didn't fight over a single thing! When it was time for bed I told them to clean up and they IMMEDIATELY started to sing the clean up song and picked up EVERY SINGLE BLOCK! They both went to bed without any fight.

I really hope they are this good the whole time she is here even if she thinks I'm crazy when I talk about how aggressive they can get.

I'm off to my class again today. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to catch up on all my blog reading!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    Don't you love public behavior???

    People rave about how good my children are in public all the time. I just smile and nod and let them think my children act like that all the time. [For the record, they don't.]

    Tana
    www.tanapageler.com/life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice that they behaved so well. I wish kids would act that way all the time. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmas tend to bring out the best in their grandkids. I hope it lasts.

    ReplyDelete