Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, June 25, 2007

My Favorite Things: Another Installment

I've got a few more of my favorite things to share and since my regular life is pretty much regular right now, I don't have anything personal to blog about today.

This is Irish licorice toffee. You can find it at Licorice International. I love black licorice and I love that this store is in Lincoln. You can go in and taste any kind of licorice they have. I think I'm going to make it one of my 101 in 1000 days goals to taste every single one. They have an online store if you want to try some of the best licorice in the world! Other good ones: Kookaburra (from Australia) and Black Licorice Caramels (from America).


For the past few weeks my legs have not been white as a ghost. It is because when I had my Beauticontrol spa party I picked up this lovely product. I'm always a little nervous about self tanners because I don't want to be orange. I also don't want to be super dark. I just want a "healthy" glow. That is exactly what this gives me. I'm pleased as punch.
These, my friends, are Addi Turbos. If I had enough money to replace all of my circular needles, I'd get Addis. Definitely. They really are turborific. The join is clean, the wire is smooth, and my yarn loves them. A lot.

8 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'm currently eating Jicama while reading blogs. I'm surprised that my girls like it too. Thanks for posting about it.

    That tanner sounds great, I want to try it. Too bad there are no beauticontrol consultants out here and I'm no longer a consultant either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...licorice. I'll be checking that out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the licorice place, but it looks like almost all the licorice they sell is the black licorice with only about 4-5 types of red. Is that right? If so then I'm not really missing out on too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it is almost ALL black licorice. That's why I love it so much.

    They do have some unique flavors, too, like Raspberry and Green Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love Addis!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use that same tanner and it ROCKS! I've used several kinds before, but nothing works as well as this one. Did you get the whole system? LOVE the scrubby stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cass-I got it all! I don't know if that leg peel stuff really does anything but I'm scared to try it without it since I've had good results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You enabler you! I couldn't resist, I ordered some of the red licorice. It arrived yesterday. I haven't had the chance to try it yet though because I've been a sickie. You can bet I'll be trying it once I feel better.

    ReplyDelete