Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, June 15, 2007

Omaha Childrens Museum

Once Caleb found this room full of balls, he didn't leave for an hour and a half. And, he only left because we had to go. I think he could have stayed in there for days.
Eva, on the other hand, was ALL over the museum. We divided up so she was with Carl most of the night but for a little bit I chased her around trying to take pictures. She was still long enough for me to snap this one because the phone was ringing! It is at a pizza place and the phone rings and they give you an order.
The next place I was able to snap her picture was once she was strapped up in her carseat ready to go home. It looks like she got into the face painting when she was with Carl. So cute!
Poor Caleb. He didn't want to leave.
We had an excellent time. I thought the Lincoln Childrens Museum was really nice (it is) but it doesn't hold a candle to what little I saw of this one!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 AM

    Boy that is a sad face Caleb!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a lot of fun, or at least your kids did. It's nice having things like that around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I love that photo of Eva on the phone. We were somewhere last weekend and Matt saw the number on the pay phone and called it, so Whitney could answer and say "Rerow?" So funny.

    We'll have to check out the Omaha museum sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast! Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! I have only been to the Indy and Chicago Children's Museums, but I whenever I go I always wish I could have a room inside my house that entertained Elise as much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I love the picture of Caleb leaving. He's sooo cute with that sad little frown. :)

    ReplyDelete