Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

101 Things

For the past few weeks I've been working on a list that I'll eventually share ont he blog. It is a list of 101 Things to do in 1001 Days. That's a lot of things---but it is also a lot of time. It has been really fun making the list but so far I'm only on 52. I want them to be meaningful but at the same time, I realize that not all of them can be major goals. There just isn't time for that.

Here's a preview of some of my goals:

Learn to sew.
Give away 10 of my favorite books.
Ride my bike to campus and back.

What would you put on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I've been thinking about this for a while. I'd like to learn how to swim for exercise (beyond the dog paddle and water aerobics I mean. Learn to give my car an oil change. Give my house an energy audit - replace the lightbulbs with CFLs, hang doors so outside air stays out etc. Take tennis lessons and play in a real game. Volunteer at the YWCA shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Clean out the attic!!!! I have started, and took some old clothes to a neighbor, some old books and other junk to DI. Lots more to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine would be:
    -start a business (although not a small goal, it is one of my lifetime goals)
    -plant a tree
    -learn how to rollerblade

    ReplyDelete