Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another Busy Saturday

I've got a lot going on today so I'm going to just post quickly about the agenda for the day.

1. Go to a few garage sales.
2. Make banana bread.
3. Make sugar cookies.
4. Go to the Blue Ribbon Stake Fair. This is an all afternoon/evening activity for our church. The whole stake (about 10 different congregations) is participating. Carl gets to be a judge for the food entries. I think he's pretty excited about that.
5. Win "prizes" for my banana bread. I'm only assuming this will happen as my banana bread is the bomb! There aren't really prizes so if I don't win it will be okay....I guess. ;)
6. Come home and SLEEP!

1 comment: