Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ready to Go



These pictures were taken a few days ago. The kids have been wanting to go in the car. They want to go to the airport. They want to fly in a plane. They have been sad ever since we dropped Grandma off at the airport and they didn't get to go on a plane. To make them feel better I told them we were going to go in the car again soon to see the other Grandma--the one with Peter (the dog!). They keep going out to the garage to sit in the car and wait. Caleb took his harmonica and Eva took an apple. They are so prepared. All day yesterday Caleb kept saying, "We're going to see Peter tomorrow! And the ducks! Quack Quack!". I hope we all survive the trip down to Oklahoma. My mom has been planning this family reunion for a long time and they've been working hard on "Camp Greer" and rumor has it they've purchased a huge waterslide for the event. Shoule be fun!

I'm going to try and keep up my blog a day schedule while I'm there. We'll have the laptop. If I'm not around for a day or two, just imagine me having a lot of fun at Camp Greer!

1 comment:

  1. Eva's hair is so cute. So, a harmonica on a long trip...could be iffy. :)

    ReplyDelete