Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Disney Quiz

Melessa took this quiz and shared it on her blog. I thought it was a really fun quiz to take so I thought I'd share my results.


You scored as The Beast, Your alter ego is The Beast! But that is only a name... you are kind hearted and sweet, people just misunderstand you.

The Beast


81%

Donald Duck


75%

Sleeping Beauty


63%

Peter Pan


56%

Goofy


50%

Cruella De Ville


44%

Cinderella


38%

Snow White


38%

Ariel


31%

Pinocchio


31%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

7 comments:

  1. Ok - So I took the test :) I am an Ariel my favorite character but I actually ties with the beast. So we are somewhat alike. But since I am a pack rat it leans more towards Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really feel misunderstood? I was Goofy. I don't really identify with Goofy. Oh, well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Cinderella, but tied with the Beast too. Sh was my favorite as a child, so it's funny that it turned out that way! Fun stuff!

    I wonder if anyone says yes to being swallowed by a whale, being called wooden, or having an evil stepmother who makes them chop wood?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.
    This is so much more fun than 101 goals!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rated 75% for both Goofy and Peter Pan. I loved the question: you like to walk around with no pants on. STRONGLY AGREE! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I strongly agree with the no pants, as well! I'm also hairy so I think that's what put me over the edge for the Beast.

    Tiffany-Carl was Goofy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:28 PM

    I was Peter Pan, love to fly and not grow up!
    John was Pinnochio, wants everyone to be truthfully and anything can be achieved, yet slips in some lies here and there. :>
    Cute! Megan

    ReplyDelete