Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, June 08, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The GOOD:

Caleb SAT on the toilet and went pee at the same time (he usually stands to pee). He has never done this before and I think he is getting over his aversion to sitting on the toilet. He did this on the toilet WITHOUT the Blues Clues cushioned seat.

Eva looks really cute in panties.

Ashley was here for 3 hours yesterday to help me.


The BAD:

Eva doesn't mind having wet panties no matter how much I tell her that Curious George doesn't like to be wet.

Ashley had to leave after 3 hours to help me.

No poop made it into the toilet.

The UGLY:

I almost forgot what it was like to clean up Caleb's poopy underpants. Not good. Especially when it spills out of the underwear onto the carpet.



Here's to another day!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    I so feel your pain! Ben doesn't care if he's wet or stinky either. The other day he played outside all morning - I could hear him playing so I didn't go out and check on him every few minutes. Well, he pooped in his pants and then it leaked all over his toys. When I brought him inside, he mentioned that he got poop on the "black wheels." When I went back out to hose everything down, I discovered that the "black wheels" were his daddy's barbell set. Don't tell Steve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear things didn't go quite like you planned. Alexa didn't mind having wet panties either. After a week of trying with her I finally gave up and put it off for several months. I sure hope things aren't as tough for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think, one horrible potty training day out of the way. You're one day closer to success, right? Rah, rah, Christy! Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:37 PM

    I'm glad you can see at least some good from it. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH i hate that part of potty training. it does get better. (so i keep telling myself)

    ReplyDelete