I have felt very unproductive today. Saturdays are usually big "work" and/or fun days for me and today it has just been blah.
1. I didn't get dressed until 11:30am.
2. I watched about 2 hours of nonsense on MTV.
3. I surfed the web for some shawl patterns (haven't found "it" yet).
4. I drank 2 diet Pepsis.
5. I made a birthday cake for Caleb (it's Monday but we celebrated today so he'd have lots of time to play with his toys).
6. I haven't knit anything and this disturbs me. I did seam up a hooded sweater I made for Eva.
7. I went to Hobby Lobby to buy buttons for Eva's sweater.
8. We ordered chinese food for dinner. It was some of the best we've had in a while.
9. I helped Carl blow up this huge ball toy for Caleb (from his Grandma Greer).
10. I played Pyramids on the internet for 45 minutes.