Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Withdrawal

Since last night I've been having some gastrointestinal issues. Could it be symptoms of withdrawal from SYTYCD? These have prevented me from attending church today and it has been so bad I can't even knit. That is when I know I am truly sick. I can't even enjoy my virtual bedriddenness (new word) by knitting a Lizard Ridge square or two. Don't cry for me (Argentina) just yet. I did snuggle up with a good book. Alas, I finished it mere minutes ago. Eclipse is the third book in the series by Stephenie Meyer that Catherine introduced to me as my new crack. This is probably my least favorite book of the three so far. That isn't saying that I didn't enjoy it immensely. Because, I did. I guess the next one comes out in Spring 2008. I feel some withdrawal coming on.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Ugh. I hope the ughs go away quickly. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you jinxed yourself in the SYTYCD post. . . .

    Shannon asked if you were having a "mental health day", and I said, no, I think she's really sick. . .although she didn't post it on her blog. . .well, NOW I believe. . .it's not true unless you've blogged about your GI health.

    Hope you're better soon. . .or at least better enough to knit!!

    p.s. Yeah! School starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used up my "mental health days" when Carl was in France. ;)

    ReplyDelete