Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Police Are Busy

Caleb's swim lessons are over. I decided to cancel his next session because I'm too lazy to take him every day and it will be with a different teacher. He had a sub one day and kind of flipped out. I can see why. His teacher was awesome. So, he'll go again maybe sometime in the fall. I've emailed the aquatics director to let me know when his teacher will have a Perch session again. We'll be there!

The one thing Caleb took away from his lessons...how to dial 9-1-1.

Priceless.

If I don't answer my home phone it is because they are hidden up high in drawers or have the batteries taken out. Leave a message and I'll get to a phone eventually. But, until the novelty wears off...they are off limits.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that is funny. Probably not for you! I'm sure the swim instructor thought she was doing you a favor. I wonder how many kids I taught went home and did the same thing. . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no! that's sooo not good! but good if you ever get hurt.. but then he'd have to find the phones.. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Forgive me for laughing, but that is too funny! Ask Carl about the time he called 911.....!

    ReplyDelete