Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Embarrassment of Riches

It's embarrassing, really. I can't believe all the yarn I got this past week. This isn't even all of it! Here is Carl's contribution. He brought me back these three balls of fingering weight wool all the way from France!
And now, on to my eBay purchases. Kathy, eBay member tbcbkbjb, was a pleasure to do business with. I paid for the my eBay purchases as soon as the auction was over this weekend and she shipped it all on Monday morning. I got it on Tuesday. Wow.

This Katia Mexico did not disappoint. It is even better than I imagined. Still no plans but it will look very nice sitting with the rest of my yarn.


What's that? Do you see a little Lizard Ridge going on? I finished one square using color 95. I'm just going to stick my hand into that gorgeous pile of Noro to find out which one I'm going to use next.

I was a little confused when I opened the box because there were two skeins of Noro Kochoron. That's right. Kochoron! Wool/Silk/Angora...need I say more? I emailed Kathy to see if it was a mistake. It wasn't listed in the auction. She responded that it was a thank you for the purchase.

THANK YOU!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Whoops sorry about that i may have shorted out the electric system from my drool.
    i'm so envious that yarn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:08 PM

    I have SERIOUS Noro/Lizard Ridge envy. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Yummm. I want to get my fingers in that pile! Good luck with it. BTW, when does County Fair happen, and when will your creations be judged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Oops! I got a little behind in my reading. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:02 PM

    I love seeing all that beautiful yarn. I think your LR is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete