Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Eye Boogers

Eva has eye boogers. They won't quit coming. We actually took her to church before we knew how bad they were but she didn't even make it through the first 30 minutes. I took her home and called the nurse. She said it sounds like a bacterial eye infection. All the mothers of kids in the nursery can be glad now that I took her home when I did.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I hate those suckers. All of my kids have had them at some time. I even had them last winter. The worst is when they can hardly even open their eyes since there's so much junk in there. I hope she's better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one thing I can diagnose myself! Sam and I were lucky enough to have that this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:39 PM

    I hope she is better soon. "Eye boogers." Very descriptive term!

    ReplyDelete