Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Holy Moly!

Holy moly! What happened to my tooth?
I guess it looks okay in there!

Caleb's tooth fell out sometime during the night last night. Carl found it in his bed. He's taking it well and it quite excited that it is out. We haven't introduced the tooth fairy or anything like that...he wouldn't understand the concept anyway...so I'm probably going to leave a little treat for him tomorrow morning and tell him it is for being a big boy and losing a tooth.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Caleb! That's exciting. Was it loose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been loose for a couple of weeks. A few days ago I knew it would come out any time...I was glad it happened when he was asleep, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Cute pics of Caleb. I just want to pinch his cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they grow too fast! Cutie pie;)

    ReplyDelete