As you know, I entered 5 things into the county fair. I ended up with 5 ribbons. Just not all blue.
Here's the lowdown.
1. Blue Cardigan-3rd place (White) At first I was really sad and disappointed but then I saw that Amber from Threads entered her circle jacket (Vogue Knitting ) that she was working on when she came to the Perk. That got a 1st place ribbon. Liana had a beautiful cabled sweater that got 2nd.
2. Toddler Sweater- 2nd place (Red)
3. Toddler hat- 2nd place (Red)
4. Sweater Ornament- 4th place (Gold). I was wondering how they were going to judge this one. I had to enter it into a weird category (winter decorations) so I guess any ribbon is okay. I'm assuming they only had 4 entrants.
5. Socks- 1st place (BLUE!). I would have been REALLY, REALLY disappointed had these not placed 1st. They are truly awesome socks, if I do say so myself.
Let's bring on the State Fair!