Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Red, White, and Blue (and Gold)

As you know, I entered 5 things into the county fair. I ended up with 5 ribbons. Just not all blue.

Here's the lowdown.

1. Blue Cardigan-3rd place (White) At first I was really sad and disappointed but then I saw that Amber from Threads entered her circle jacket (Vogue Knitting ) that she was working on when she came to the Perk. That got a 1st place ribbon. Liana had a beautiful cabled sweater that got 2nd.

2. Toddler Sweater- 2nd place (Red)

3. Toddler hat- 2nd place (Red)

4. Sweater Ornament- 4th place (Gold). I was wondering how they were going to judge this one. I had to enter it into a weird category (winter decorations) so I guess any ribbon is okay. I'm assuming they only had 4 entrants.

5. Socks- 1st place (BLUE!). I would have been REALLY, REALLY disappointed had these not placed 1st. They are truly awesome socks, if I do say so myself.

Let's bring on the State Fair!

6 comments:

  1. YEAH for YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Where are you going to have room for all these ribbons?? :) Pretty soon the craft room won't be big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she can make a quilt out of the ribbons.

    Congratulations! Do you get money with this one or is that the other fair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the one with the money which is why I'm a little disappointed. I made just over $10. Last year I entered around 10 things and made over $30. I'm already planning for next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:03 PM

    Go, Christy! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete