Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Up Again

I did finally get back to sleep last night. But, here I am again in the middle of the night waiting for my tylenol to kick in. I'm starting to think I should go and buy some more ibuprofen. Doesn't it last longer than 4-6 hours?

Anyway, today should be an easy day for me. I just have to keep Caleb and Eva occupied until noon and then Ashley will be here to help me. This is one of her last days, if not her last. I think she may be able to come one more time on Monday but then, that's it! I'm going to miss the extra help but school is starting soon and then it would just be overkill to keep her.

It isn't storming anymore so later today there is a rescheduled activity for the youth of the church. Since I already had plans for the evening that can't be changed, Carl wasn't going to be able to go (he's one of the leaders). He decided he would take the kids with him. This is no normal activity. It's a whole afternoon at the lake. Should be interesting. Good thing there will be lots of helpful hands around. I know Caleb and Eva will have an absolute blast. I went and bought an extra life vest last night so they'd be good to go!

I went to the new Super Target last night. I can't properly express how much I missed having all of the Archer Farms goodness at my fingertips! It certainly won't become my #1 grocery store. I can't afford to do my grocery shopping at the same store with the dollar spot, cute clothes, home accessories and shoes. I did find some pretty sweet deals and some neat treats. I might have to limit myself to a once a month trip.

I think I might actually be able to fall asleep again now. This too, shall pass.

Until later.

7 comments:

  1. I was there last night and was wondering what it was you told me you used to always buy? Was it a pizza? I've decided I'm going to have to wait at least a month or so to shop there again, it's too new and I miss having all the clearance stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My target has decided to help me save a lot of money - by taking out the dollar spot. So sad!

    BTW, ibuprofen is way better for ear aches. I know from first-hand experience. Do you have an infection, or just an ache?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is just an ache. Either way, according to WebMD, there isn't too much to do about it at the moment except take some pain meds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so miss Target. I wish I had one up here. I have to drive to Layton or SLC to go to a Target. I don't think I've been in one since we moved from Indiana. I know my kids have though. With their Nana. Maybe we'll get one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:43 PM

    Tell us how the afternoon at the lake went with Caleb and Eva. I wish I could have seen them enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They didn't go. The Bishop said there were enough leaders so he didn't need to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pass up giving out my glowing comments about Target. It's always a peaceful and pleasant experience to shop there! I love it! (maren, the dollar spot moved to the opposite side--on the side of the blue doors. It's on the complete opposite side, so no worries)

    ReplyDelete