Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Natural History Museum

Yesterday we visited the Natural History Museum on the UNL campus. Carl can get his immediate family in for free as an employee so we met him for lunch. It was actually a really good outing. The fossils there are amazing. Some of the best I've seen. The kids were even well behaved (for them).

They are beginning to master the art of "Turn around and let me take your picture".


We're still trying to master..."it's time to go home now".

4 comments:

  1. They are getting so big *smiles* Claire has the same teddy with wings from McDonalds but Tim got the cat and he refuses to let Claire even touch it. The last pictures reminds me of her reaction. Things are well Sam is growing fast... Claire Potty trained herself completely in two days and starts pre-school on Tuesday :) Tim Will be in Pre - K this year. E-mail me your mailing address I picked up a kids Yoga tape for Caleb at the Dollar store today since he seemed to enjoy that class you atteded - It is a VCR tape. FYI any more info on girls weekend? My grandma lives in San Antonio we are going in NOV and plan to go to Sea World I am so excited. ALso Steve is Biking from Oregon to Yellowstone next summer so we hope to stop at Casa Nelson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope you can come and visit. I will certainly keep you in the know with Girls Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids call that museum the "Dinosaur" museum. They want to go there soon. They could dig for fossils for hours! Sam's new favorite word is dinosaur with a big roar after it. It would be fun to see his reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really fun pictures. Caleb's smile is so HAPPY! And Eva is just the cutest.
    So, we've totally all seen that last picture so many many times.
    We went to meet Jethro's teacher on Tuesday and Hazel had a great time playing with their toys and screamed when we left.

    ReplyDelete